Do you want to become a volunteer? If you are the person who:
- has knowledge/experience of child rearing and care
- is willing to participate in a training program prior to the assignment of the family with whom she will work
- is willing to spend time at the home of a vulnerable family once a week for 6 months
we expect you to get involved!
As a volunteer, you can make a significant contribution to preventing issues that can affect the harmonious development of children within their own family, and your effort will be recognized with a Voluntpass certificate.
What will your role be?
- To visit the family for six months, once a week for two to three hours. Family visits last as long as the family needs them.
- To share your parenting experience and b, in an informal, non-formal, friendly and non-judgmental way, emotional and practical support.
- You will also try to build a family social network and facilitate access to social services.
Home-Start aims to prevent the occurrence of problems that can affect the harmonious development of children in their own family by strengthening the family’s ability to know the child’s developmental needs and respond adequately to these needs.
The program offers support to vulnerable families (with at least one preschool-aged child) through carefully selected volunteers, trained and supervised by a professional.
If you are the right person, register HERE
or contact us on the phone numbers: +40351 439 008 / +40749 153 016